Friday, May 6, 2011

The Q-tip Queen



My Reesie is such a funny little girl. Her obsession with Q-tips started out cute and kind of funny. But NOW UGH!! She NEEDS them all the time. I don't even realize when she gets them. She can find them and get to them whenever she wants one. Today I took her to the park and as she was sitting there playing in the dirt she handed me a Q-tip to hold so she wouldn't get it dirty. REALLY!! I was thinking it was getting better but I guess I'm just in denial. When we got home from the park she was throwing a fit because she didn't want to go home. I went to talk to Russ and we noticed it got REALLY quiet. I went on the search and found her peacefully sleeping in her new big girl bed. She doesn't sleep in this bed EVER so to see that she had put herself in there was pretty good. Notice the bathroom cup filled with Q-tips next to her. What a crazy girl.

1 comment:

Davis Gang said...

Ha-ha that is so adorable. I love that girl. She is getting so big.