Thursday, November 20, 2008

Riley's soccer pictures

Randal got to be the assistant coach. Riley thought that
was pretty cool.

I lOvE this picture



The Blue Sharks
Here are some soccer pictures. Riley Really didn't like soccer very much. I think he would have liked it more if he knew what he was doing. They had a great year. They won alot of games. We asked Riley if he wanted to play next year and he said "no thank-you." We will see. It was good for him to be apart of a team, he played with alot of his friends. GOOD JOB BLUE SHARKS!!!

3 comments:

Davis Gang said...

Look how cute. I love these pictures of him and the one of Randall is really cute too. Congradulations to Richard and Teri on the new baby. I looked at your blog earlier and no changes, but yeah I'm so glad to see the new pictures.

Justin & Krystal said...

My favorite part of the soccer games were the "iron-man" moves!! Great job Riley.

Mel's Family said...

Well you made it through your first season of sports...congratulations! I'm sure there will be alot more to follow, just maybe not soccer! The pictures are so cute. Too bad there aren't any pictures of all his super-hero moves he had going out on the soccer field! LOL