Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged By Cassie!!

Thanks Cas-sorry it took me so long to get to this.

1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Where is your significant other? Bed
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? away
5. Your father? far
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your dream/goal? School
9. The room your in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooks
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? debtfree (OK I cheated on that one:)
13. Where were you last night? church
14. What your not? skinny
15. One of your wish-list items? Hawaii
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you ate? candy
18. What are you wearing? PJ's
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? goats
21. Your computer? new
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? Rebecca
24. Your car? Suburban
25. Something your not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Walmart
27. Your summer? gone
28. Love someone? YES
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? ?????

I award the following people with the "I love your blog award" and in doing so tag them to complete the above questions with one word answers. Stephanie Hyer, Rebecca (if she ever blogs again), Krystal Orton, Cassie Scussel--have fun girls.

2 comments:

Davis Gang said...

Am I supposed to publish to my blog with my answers or what? I am a little confused as always.

~Cari said...

thanks for not tagging me on this one...its a TON easier than the last one. i still haven't finished it because i can't come up with 8 answers for any of them. thanks a lot sista friend!! :)