Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crazy Baby




The other night Ninna was watching the kids. Reese was very tired and will usually fall asleep as Mel rocks her. She LOVES to suck her thumb when she is tired. She always wants to hold somthing in her hand as she sucks her thumb and this puts her right to sleep. I'm so glad that they got pictures of this. She was sucking her thumb and her hand slowly started to slip. This is how she ended up--in her eye. Crazy baby I can't believe that she could stay asleep like that.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! So glad they got a picture too!! And YAY she is finally crawling. Go Reese!!

Davis Gang said...

Guess that's how you know she was really tired. I can't believe how big she is eveytime I see her anymore. Time flys and it seems like since I've moved it goes even faster. I love her somuch and wish I was there to hold her everyday.

Amanda said...

That's awesome!