Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JUST BECAUSE---she's soooo cute






Isn't my baby the cutest?!?! I love her. She makes me laugh. Right now she makes the funniest faces. She is saying a few small words like "no no", "night night", and something that sounds like "I love you." She is so fun. HOWEVER she has such a temper. She wants what she wants when she wants and there is no negotiating. She will sometimes throw herself down on the floor and pitch a fit. Good thing she is so cute so I can laugh about it.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is getting so big! She is cute! We miss you guys. We will be visiting in July or August of next year! We should get together!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! As all your kids are. I know, it's a good thing our kids are so cute, or they wouldn't get away with being stinkers!

Amanda said...

She is super cute! And Raegan's hair looks so pretty in the pictures of the "cousin time" post

Davis Gang said...

Yes She is so cute I miss her. So glad she is feeling lots better now. Sorry tryed to comment a few days ago, but computer is being funny. But we're fixed now FOR THE MOMENT......

Sorensen's said...

She is soooooo cute! ;)