Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When did my baby get big???



I think I just blinked and my baby girl became a big girl. She is so cute and so much fun. Now that she can walk she is always climbing on stuff. The other day she climbed up on Riley's rocking chair and was rocking it back and forth. How did she learn that? Right now she also loves to carry things. She will find stuff while walking around the house and just hang on to it. She always wants to be carrying a purse (just like her sister). We will often times find a purse full of her treasures from the day. She LOVES putting lotion on and washing her hair in the bath. BUT sometimes she gets the two mixed up and puts lotion in her hair. She still sucks her thumb--which I still think is sweet (for now) but her new favorite thing is to hold a Q-tip or cotton ball in one hand and suck her thumb with the other. It is so silly. She holds the cotton to her face and is happy as could be. We love you Reesie Mae.

2 comments:

Mel's Family said...

I love you Reesie Mae...you are adorable!!!

ksreynolds said...

I know they grow so fast! It makes me so sad! she is adorable.. Hey kelly wants your phone # so he can talk to Russ. could you email it to me? kellyandshawny@yahoo.com thanks!