Friday, July 17, 2009

SuMmEr FuN








We have had a fun summer so far. Alot of just hanging out at home. The kids seem to find things to keep them entertained. Yesterday some wonderful neighbors brought us some green beans from their garden. I had the kids help me break the ends off. They thought that was great. Easy enough. WELL this morning we have been outside helping with chickens and it started to get pretty hot outside. I brought the baby in to give her a bath because she was D-I-R-T-Y. When I looked out to check on Riley and Raegan they had thought of their own fun. They filled the wagon up with water and toys and jumped in----in their pajamas. NICE!!! It made them happy. Even Russ got in on the fun and started spraying them with the hose. I hope that my kids will remember fun memories like this when they are grown.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So fun!

Davis Gang said...

Looks like a good way to cool off to me. Summer is so fun.