Thursday, July 30, 2009

Raegan's new hair






Raegan has been asking for awhile now if she could get her hair cut "short." She wanted it cut to her shoulders. Mommy thought that was a little too short. This is her first official haircut. We have trimmed it a few times--but she got to go to a cute little salon. She got her hair washed, got to sit in a big, twirly chair and wear a cool cape. We finally came to an agreement that she would get it cut to her collar bone. She was so happy and it looks really cute. It is a lot harder to do if I blow it dry and straighten it. I never realized how thick her hair is. Cute cut for school.

9 comments:

Brooke said...

AAA! She looks SOOO cute! My goodness-her hair is thick! I keep waiting for Ellee's to fill in. But, maybe it never will. Who knows?

I love that Raegan wanted to go to the salon and everything. What a big girl! She looks adorable.

Stephanie said...

So cute! I was hesitant to cut Kadee's hair when I did it..but was glad I did!

~Cari said...

Oh darling! It's still long enough to do the fun things too. I bet you're glad she didn't get your thin hair, huh?!?

Amanda said...

So Cute! I love the long hair on little girls and I too think it's a little sad when they cut it the first time, was sad when Stasia cut hers, she got a "Dora" haircut for her first time. Can't wait to see Raegan's new hair in person!

Sorensen's said...

Love it! I am trying to decide what to do with Kacie' hair this year cause she has to be on the bus at 7:30...need something fast!

Teri and Richard said...

ohhh my my my...that looks like such fun! she is such a little beauty!

Jennifer said...

You go to Traci too! She's been cuting my hair for almost 3 years! I LOVE love LOVE her...she's the sweetest/best person EVER! I actually have an appointment for Kaitlyn to get her hair cut by her tomorrow.Kaitlyn's hair is around the mid back length...but she wants it just above her shoulder...and I gotta say...I am SO glad...I hate brushing out her hair!

Moose and Family said...

Cute new hairdo!

Davis Gang said...

She looks so much older with her hair like that.