Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Fun Night bOwLiNg











We went bowling a few weeks ago for a friends birthday. WE LOVE BOWLING!! None of us are super good, except Russ, but we love to go. The kids are especially fun to watch. You can see in the pictures how excited Reese and Raegan were when their ball would hit even one pin. Reese would clap for everyone when it was their turn. We sure do love spending time together as a family. It seems with Russ working so many hours that our time with him is limited. The days we get to all be together are very welcomed. Russ killed everyone with his score. I would think that I would eventually get a little better, but NO I still stink. Mel got the highest score for the girls and she said, "I'm not going to do good because I haven't been bowling since Molly was a baby." I guess she had beginners luck:o) All in all everyone had a great time.

No comments: