Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm in love


As a mom I have a lot of days when I don't think anything I do is right or is worth much. BUT once in awhile I will have a day or even a moment when I feel like this is what I was made for. My kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love them so much.

One of these days came on Sept. 1st. It was picture day at school. My Raegan loves looking pretty and having her picture taken (she did NOT get this from her mother). We were picking out her clothes and of course she wanted to wear a dress. So she picked her best one. Then she told me she wanted to have her hair curled. When she was already to go she said to me "mom, don't you want to take my picture?" OF COURSE I DO SILLY!! I am in awe at how beautiful my daughter is. It made me smile to think that she is mine and how lucky I am. She is so loving and kind. She is so sensitive and for the most part wants to help everyone. She tells us all several times a day that she loves us. She is such a joy. We love you Rae.

2 comments:

Mel's Family said...

Yes she is a beauty, on the inside and the outside! I love you too, Rae.

Heather said...

You know, she looks like she is wearing mascara cause her eyelashes are so pretty! Love her!