Sunday, September 5, 2010

HaPpY bIrThDaY bAbY


Russ turned 32 on Aug. 12th. We had a little get together with some friends. Russ LOVES dessert. I try and make his favorites for his birthday. He always asks for pumpkin pie and German chocolate cake. I also made him strawberry pie. YUMMY!! He doesn't really get too excited about his birthday. He got a new Sony DASH from Mel. It's a pretty cool little gadget.

We are so blessed to have Russ as our husband/daddy. He is wonderful. He is always doing what's best for us and works so hard to take care of us. He is USUALLY so fun to be around and we all love the time we get to spend with him. We feel so grateful for him and all he does. Happy Birthday Baby!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Mel's Family said...

He is a great brother too! I love him and I am so thankful for him and all he does for me and my girls.

Heather said...

Happy birthday to Russ! Man, what do I need to do to be invited to his party. These look so good. And Marcie, you are incredible! Willing to make more than one dessert. Russ is lucky!