Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Daddy's idea of babysitting

This was so funny I had to share. Russ was walking around holding the baby. It was great because it freed up my arms so I could do some stuff. Well, Russ had to take a shower and I knew he didn't have the babies bouncy seat in the bathroom with him (because it was in the kitchen where I was). I went in to see if I could be of service and this is what he had rigged up. He is so knowledgeable. I would have never thought of that. Silly daddy.





7 comments:

Mel's Family said...

That is too funny!!!!!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Very smart Russ:) Love the new look Marc:)

Davis Gang said...

That is funny! She is just hanging out too. Looks like she's loving it. Good thing she can't get out yet. That's what brilliant dad's are for.

Unknown said...

Too funny!

Teri and Richard said...

I love it!!! HOLY CRAP she looks like her DADDDDDDY!!! I can't believe it! what a sweetie...

Becca said...

That is so funny!! Totally something Bobby would do, even though the bouncy seat was just in the other room. Cute little Lambie!! lol

Kristina said...

That SO sounds like something Devin would do! Where do they come up w/that stuff??