Saturday, August 16, 2008

"I'm not tired, I'm not tired!!!"

Those are the words that Raegan told me yesterday when I told her it was time to have "rest time." This past week she has been super grouchy. She only takes naps now once in awhile. I thought I would try and "make" her and see if it helped her attitude any. She really was convinced she didn't need a nap. I told her to lay down for 5 minutes, then I would check on her and if she wasn't asleep she could get up. This is what I found when I went to check on her....







Nope, I don't think she was tired. She was so exhasted she couldn't even get all the way into her bed:) Silly girl.

2 comments:

Shane and Kendra said...

Cute picture! You've got to love the "I'm not tired" routine. If they only knew just how nice it is to be able to take a nap in the middle of the day! I would love for someone to tell me to go lay down and try to take a nap. That never happens!

Davis Gang said...

That is so funny! I love that picture. It reminds me of when I was little and when I was tired I put myself down for a nap and was out in seconds. Nobody would even know. Little mini me.