Monday, August 11, 2008

First day of school

What a ham!! She loves the camera.
She looked so cute with her little panda back pack. Raegan started preschool today. She is in a 3 year old class. She goes Mondays and Wednesdays for 1 hour. It's just right for her this year. She was soooo excited to finally be going to school like her brother. She is normally kindof shy but when I picked her up her teacher said she was not shy at all.


Riley went to kindergarten today. He was so happy to finally be going to the "big" school. His teacher is Mrs. Romney. She is great. He has 24 kids in his class. Today the parents went and it was only a half day. He kept telling me "why are you coming with me?, I want you to just drop me off." How rude. Doesn't he know how hard this is on me. I'm glad that he is so excited about it. I hope his enthusiasm for school stays.

9 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Yeah- how exciting! We go to Anya's open house this friday- her teacher is almost 9 months pregnant and probably will only teach for a week before having her baby.

I don't know if Haven is going to Preschool yet- here they have to get tested if it is still two years before kindergarten age.

Mel's Family said...

He is so handsome, and I know he is going to do great in school! He is very smart and loves learning new things. They grow up soooooo fast. Watch out because before you know it you baby will be 17,like mine. Where does the time go?

Mel's Family said...

Raegan looks so big...preschool will be so good for her. I know she is going to love it. Before you know it, it will be Reesie's turn!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I can't believe Riley's old enough for Kindergarten,and Raegan for preschool!! I just signed Brendyn up for a 3 yr. old preschool. And I'm kinda freaking out, he's my last one!!! Two years of preschool, then he'll be starting Kindergarten. Holy cow! What will I do with myself! :)

Becca said...

Hey Are you surviving? Jarrin wishes he was old enough for preschool. Maybe next year. we still need to get together. Maybe on one of the days that Raegan is not in school. Seems like forever since Ive seen you. Hope all is well.

Tairi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tairi said...

Man your kids are cute! Love Raegans little face! So sad that our boys are in kindergarten. Riley goes all day? Poor you! Max does 1/2 day and that is hard enough. I just cant imagine him eating lunch in the cafeteria.

Shane and Kendra said...

Your kids are so cute! Aren't you so glad that they are actually excited to go back to school. I am dreading the start of school. I love having my kids home and summer too much, but my kids are ready so I will be too!

Chlarson Family said...

Marcie...thanks for leaving a remark on my blog. I didn't know you had one. I'm glad Riley and Brynn get along well. I've noticed she plays really well with boys (because they let her boss them around better than girls do, I think). We will have to have a playdate sometime. I sad they changed our ward boundries before we got to know you well. We'll have to hang out sometime! :)