Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's all about Raegan

Raegan LeighAnn Sipes



Name/ meaning behind it: We loved Raegan, Leigh is after my sister Rebecca, Ann is after Russ's grandma

Age: 3

Birthdate: May 10
Nicknames: Sissy
Favorite activity(ies): Loves to color, and cut, and glue, loves to play dress up princesses, brush her hair, talk on cell phones-pretty much all the girly stuff
Favorite food(s): salad with ranch, and cheese, chicken
Least favorite food(s): pizza-I know she is weird
Favorite music: she loves primary songs
Favorite toy(s): her purses, dolls, all the accessories that go with them
Favorite book(s): she likes what ever we will read to her
Favorite item of clothing: her night gown she likes it because it looks like a dress
What makes me happy: to be pretty
What makes me sad: almost anything that doesn't go her way makes her sad and cry and throw a fit

I tag: Maile Rae, Jarrin Martin, Everyone who reads this post. It's fun hearing what they will say:)



2 comments:

Mel's Family said...

She is a prissy little thing. She is so funny about always wanting to be so girly. We love her so much,sassy attitude and all!!!

Teri and Richard said...

I don't even know how to do this tagging business!! I guess now that we are tagged I have to figure it out!