Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dance, Dance Baby

My life is about to get very busy. With Raegan in pre-school two days a week for 1 hour, and Riley in half day kindergarten I feel like I am always going here and picking up so and so. As if that weren't enough--I put Raegan in a creative movement dance class. She absolutely loves it. She got a cute new pink leotard. My sister Rebecca gave her a little dance skirt to go with it. She thinks she is pretty hot stuff. I'm glad she enjoys her class.

Can you tell she LOVES to have her picture taken??? What a funny girl. Little miss poser.

When I went to sign up Raegan for dancing Riley asked me if he was going to dancing too. I asked him if he wanted to and he said yes. So I thought why not let him if he wants to. I asked him if he wanted to do hip-hop or tumbling. He said hip-hop (like he even knows the difference). Then I told him maybe it would be better if he did tumbling because he can do flips like a super hero. That was the magic words he LOVES tumbling. He was very excited that he has 3 other boys in his class too. The kids go once a week for a half an hour each. We also registered Riley for soccer-his choice. It starts Sept. 20th. It will be fun to see the kinds of things our kids are good at and like to do. Maybe Riley will be better at tumbling than sports. Maybe he won't like either and will want to play the piano:)LOL.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't funny how girls are? I know what you mean about being busy. Mikael's in flag football again, and Izabelle wants to start dance classes again, oh, boy! Mikael wants to do break dancing, but Paul's not too keen to the idea, you're lucky Russ will let Riley take dance, I think it's good!

Shane and Kendra said...

It is good to be busy! I love that your kids are so willing to get involved and try new things! You never know what they are going to love so you just as well try it all!

Teri and Richard said...

that is so awesome! he will be a great tumbler!

Teri and Richard said...

ok little Miss Raegan...you are some little thang you are! too sweet! I bet she will be a natural.

Russell Fam said...

And so it begins! You will soon feel just like a taxi driver. It gets crazy when the kids are in lots of extra-cirricular activities. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Try car pooling some if you can, it helps a ton!
Tina

Becca said...

she looks so cute in her little dance outfit. Im glad to hear that Riley is loving tumbling. Jarrin cant wait til hes old enough. Hes always doing funky dance moves on the floor. Do they have a break dance class here? lol

Davis Gang said...

Kir'sea loved her dance class in Utah. She started at age 3 and she was always so excited to go. I think Raegan will be that way too. Kir'sea is a performer and loves to be on stage, she does so good too. She didn't get that from her mother. They both will do good and love it.