Monday, August 18, 2008

Reese 4 months old

Reese is such a happy, fun baby. She is always smiling at us.


Silly girl!!
Time is flying by. I guess that comes with babies. Reese is so much fun. We can't get enough of her. She would sleep all day and all night if I would let her. We will always go in and wake her up from her 3 hour naps, just to hold her and kiss her. She will fall back to sleep if it has been 10 minutes or an hour later. If she lays in her bed on her tummy she instantly finds her thumb and out she goes. It is really kindof funny. What a blessing she is to us and our home. As you can tell from the pictures she is super cute too:)

8 comments:

Mel's Family said...

I love this little baby. She is so good. I just wanna kiss and hug her all the time. -Krys

Mel's Family said...

She is such a good baby...I love her so much! Thanks for having her so I can love on her too!-Ninna

Mel's Family said...

Your new pics of Riley and Raegan are very cute!

Jill said...

So cute, she is adorable!

Unknown said...

Too cute, then again, all your kids are cute. I'd take a baby like her in a heart beat, how nice that she's such a good baby!!!

Chlarson Family said...

You are so lucky Reese sleeps so well! I try and try to get Chloe in a sleep pattern but she's like Brynn...always thinking she will miss something so she only sleeps 30 mins here and there... sometimes an hour. Alise was my only good sleeper. I love this stage of when they are smiling all the time. Your baby is beautiful!

The Winns said...

She looks like such a sweety!!! I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like you were just complaining about how big you were and couldn't wait to have her!! I love the blogging it is such a good way to keep in touch!! Sorry you missed the family reunion you know you are one of the bunch and we would love to have you any time!!!
Love Mom Jo :)

Teri and Richard said...

she is sooo cute! how lucky you are that she is a such a good sleeper! I can only hope our little guy is a good one!