Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dora saves the day!!

The other day Raegan was walking and she fell and hit her head on the driveway (this is not unusual for her-she falls ALOT). She was screaming and crying and would not calm down. Russ being the good daddy that he is got his laptop and turned on Dora for her. Instantly she was better (except for the giant size goose egg on her head). Pretty soon all 3 of the kids were watching Dora. They were mesmerized by it. It was cute to see Reese so in tune to the movie.


3 comments:

Davis Gang said...

Oh my heck. Looks like they've never had tv before. Hello is there anyone home. Just kidding I love those kids.

Mel's Family said...

I love the way Reagan is holding on to Reese...she is a good "mommy" to her!

Teri and Richard said...

ohhh my...I can't believe how cute Reesie is...she looks sooo much like her Daddy!!