Wednesday, October 1, 2008

98,99,100


Yesterday Riley passed off his counting to 100 for his teacher. He has been practicing a lot and he finally has is down. GREAT JOB RILEY!!! We are so proud of him. Now he goes around the house counting to 100-one-hundred times a day. His teacher has a great program for them. Once they can recite counting to her without any mistakes they get their picture up on the board and get to pick something from the "100 Box". He picked 100 erasers. I don't think he even knows what to do with them but that is what he picked:)
P.S. Thank-you to all of you for your comments about Hawaii. We got so many ideas and I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Mel's Family said...

I'm so proud of you buddy!!! Good job. XOXOXO Aunt Ninna

Davis Gang said...

Yeah for Riley. He is so smart. When he learns something he remembers it too that is so awesome. Thanks for my cake yesterday it was so yummy. I'm eating some right now mmmm.