Saturday, October 25, 2008

SAYING GOODBYE!!

Yesterday was pretty much the worst day I have had in a really long time. My sister Rebecca and her family moved here to Snowflake in June. It was so wonderful having them here and apart of our lives. Well, yesterday they packed up and moved back to Utah:( They had renters in their house in Nephi and after the renters left they have not had any luck selling or renting. The financial burden was too much. So they HAD to move back. It was awful saying goodbye. I miss my family so much. It was so nice to have my sister here to spend time with me. Now that she is gone I wish I had spent even MORE time with her. My kids got so close to her while she was here. They are however, very excited to take "vacations" to see aunt Becca. We love you guys and miss you terribly. Good luck with whatever comes your way in Nephi.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sorry she moved back. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Becca said...

So sorry. I wish she wouldnt have moved back either. She said we should both go visit her next summer in july for the pioneer celebrations. Let me know if you need anything. Im here.

Russell Fam said...

So sorry to hear that. It's always nice to have family close. It will be nice to get to visit her, and who knows, maybe they'll be back before you know it.

Teri and Richard said...

that makes me so sad....I know if my sister moved back to GA I would be totally heartbroken. I am sorry for your sadness...sending you hugs!

macame said...

I am sorry Marcie. I don't know what I would do without my sister close by. Maybe it is time for you guys to move back too. :-)

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

I'm so sorry Marcie- I vote for the "you coming back to Utah" idea:)

Brianna said...

What a bummer! I bet the last few months have been so great having her close-by. I know I'll be feeling the same way you are when my sister has to move in a few months...

Jill said...

I'm sorry! At least you got some time together! I wish you were closer I would give you a great big hug!

~Cari said...

Oh my gosh that makes me so sad for you! It made me so happy for you when they moved here. What a big bummer!

Davis Gang said...

So I finally got this ak together again. I felt so lost without the internet. I hated not to be able to blog and check up. I also vote for you to move back. I know that it will never happen, but it is a happy thought. I am so sorry that you have been so sad. The last thing that I wanted to do is bring sadness to you. I always want to see you happy and it upsets me so to know that I have caused you to be so sad. I too have been verrrry sad and just thinking of you and the kids makes me shed a few tears. I love you guys so much and miss you all the time. I too look forward to the visits from my favorite kids in the world. Please tell them that I love and miss them.