Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reesie's 1/2 birthday!!!

That's right our sweet little munchkin is 6 months old yesterday. We can not believe time has gone so fast. She is such a joy to our family. We all adore her and love making her laugh. She is such a good, sweet, mellow baby. We are so blessed to have her. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past 6 months. Yesterday we took some pictures and mommy made her a 1/2 of a birthday cake. We let her lick the frosting. MMM.























What Reesie does at 6 months:
Eats food, her favorites are: prunes, peas, applesauce, squash (fresh), rice cereal.
She has rolled over like 6 times
She weighs over 16 pounds
Just yesterday she started to blow raspberries
She sucks her thumb when she is tired or hungry
She usually sleeps threw the night
She laughs at everything
Poops on the potty:)(with help from mom)
Loves to play with toys--she can grab them and put them to her mouth
Starting to get separation anxiety just a little
LOVES to swim in the bath
SINGS
She holds her arms out to mommy and daddy

7 comments:

Becca said...

Aw!! Shes so sweet! Love all the pictures. Such a cute little girl. Happy Half birhtday Reesie!

Stephanie said...

How cute! I love all of those pictures of here.

Davis Gang said...

She has grown so much. I am very glad that I have been able to watch her grow up to become the little girl that she is right now. I love watching her learn new things and play with her toys that she loves. She is a very sweet, and happy baby. I love her, please give her kisses from me eveyday. I love you Reese Happy 1/2 Birthday. I will miss you all so. FYI I love the new pictures they look really good.

The Winns said...

She is absolutely beautiful, would love to see her for real someday!!! Your kids are beautiful and getting so big!

Brooke said...

Hey Marcie!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm finally getting around to the blogging world again! Your little girl is so cute (well, all your kids are!), but I can't believe Reese is 6 months old! I remember you having her right after I got here and thinking I still had FOREVER before I would have mine...and now here we are! :) I love all the pics of her--so cute! And, next time...make the whole cake and just give me the other half. :) Just teasing!

Teri and Richard said...

ok...no fair...I am hormonal! With the "baby mine" playing and all the sweet baby pics of Reese I am not all welled up with tears...I can't believe she is 6 months old. I can't believe how quickly our babies are growing up. I can't believe I am going to have another little one to make memories with (very soon!) I can't believe the enormous gifts that Motherhood brings. sigh. Happy 1/2 birthday Reese!

Teri and Richard said...

oops..that was supposed to say...
"I am NOW all welled up with tears"