Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I was Tagged

Thanks Kendra this looks fun. Here we go.

8 things I am passionate about?

1. My husband
2. My kids
3. Trying to be a good mom/wife
4. My home--making sure it is clean and in order (sometimes too passionate about this one)
5. My laundry--it has to be done exactly the way I want it
6. Right now I'm big on getting my food storage done
7. My far away family and keeping in touch with them
8. My religion--everyday I try to be better than I was yesterday

8 words or phrases I use all the time?

1. Are you kidding me--Russ teases that this will be on my gravestone
2. Oh my heck
3. What the....
4. I love you
5. What do you say?
6. You need to brush your teeth
7. What do you want for dinner-lunch-breakfast
8. Please stop fighting

8 things I want to do before I die?

1. Go on a mission with Russ
2. Go to Hawaii with Russ
3. Raise healthy happy kids
4. Be a good example
5. Teach my kids the gospel
6. Understand the scriptures
7. Overcome my fear of speaking in public
8. Finish my scrapbooks (I don't think that will ever happen)

8 things I currently want or need?

1. To take a shower
2. A pedicure
3. A back rub
4. A nap
5. My laundry done
6. To lose my tummy fat
7. My sister to move back
8. My kids to be happy

8 places I want to visit?

1. Hawaii
2. Alaska
3. Sedona (I hear it is beautiful there)
4. Grand Canyon (The kids would love it and I have never been there)
5. anywhere exotic
6. anywhere that has nice weather
7. Yellowstone with the kids
8. Disney land with the kids

8 favorite restaurants?

1. Olive garden (I wish we had one here)
2. Mama Bears
3. Kabuki's (Japanese steak house)
4. Chili's
5. Wendy's
6. El Cupido's
7. China Wok
8. Captain Ron's

8 TV shows I watch

We don't have TV at our house but if we did I would watch

1. CSI Las Vegas
2. Heroes
3. Oprah
4. Law & Order SVU
5. TLC
6. HGTV
7. The cooking channel
8. Disney

8 people I tag?

1. Rebecca
2. Teri Sipes
3. Sherry Johnston
4. Becca Martin
5. Menolly Neild
6. Cari Filippone
7. Sandii Hiatt
8. anyone who thinks this looks fun--careful it's harder than it sounds!

3 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

I didn't know you didn't have T.V.:) I wanted to say thanks for the nice comment about my parents- I never knew that & I bet they didn't either. You and Russ seem to have that kind of relationship also- which is awesome:)

Brooke said...

That was so fun to read! I love those things. I always learn new things about other people.

Stephanie said...

How fun. I am stealing it because I need something to blog!