Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello fashion police!!


So, I have to post about this before I forget all about it. Raegan is always on my case about what I wear. If I am getting out of the shower and she is in there she will always say, "what are you going to wear today?" "I want you to wear...something pretty, I want you to wear that pretty pink shirt." Well if you know me at all you know that my favorite thing to wear is a Muddy Boys t-shirt and comfy pants. Well I got out of the shower and was getting dressed (in my usual) Raegan said, "No mom PAALEEESSSEE (said just how it sounds) don't wear a Muddy Boys t-shirt it is so ugly." Like who does she think she is that she can tell me what to wear and not to wear. Oh and another thing is she always wants me to put my make-up on. The other day Russ and I were going on a "date" and of course Raegan was right in the bathroom telling me what was appropriate and not. She looked at me and said, "mom you need to do your make-up, because you need to look really pretty for daddy." I don't think Russ even notices anymore. I think it's cute that she notices the small things. She keeps me looking FABULOUS!!! Thanks Raegan.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute..Kadee does the exact same thing to me so now I make her get out when I am getting dressed! I wish we still lived by you guys so we could hang out and so our kids could hang out! Talk to you later.

Brianna said...

That makes me even more excited to have a girl! :) I need someone to help me with my "style." :) What a cutie!

Brooke said...

What a cute picture! She is such a funny little girl. I love the sassiness! And, you can tell her "the lady from your church" said that. :)

Davis Gang said...

Well what do you expect? She only is just like her Auntie lol. You always look fabulous. I love her and miss her so much. Look at it this way she won't ever let you leave the house looking like ugly.

Unknown said...

You're in BIG trouble! That's too funny. She's super cute, isn't funny how girls are just born "girls"!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

So funny- I had to laugh:) My girls could care less what I wear but they LOVE it when I wear earings.

Sandy Ballard said...

You got to love having a girl. Isabel is into matching our shirts right now. If I have a pink shirt she has to have a pink shirt. I love it.

Becca said...

so funny! maybe i should come over for a lesson from the fashion police!! lol

Teri and Richard said...

ok. that is a crack up!

Jennifer said...

She's so funny! I need her to come give me a little fashion advice!

Amanda said...

Marcie, I found your blog! I kind of wish my girls were more girly, but oh well, Raegan is awesome she always looks so nice, and her hair is never all messed up like my girls! Oh, and my girlies always want to pick out my clothes too, but the problem is that Kortnie never matches!