Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SiStErS




I LOVE these girls so much. It is so fun to see them growing up together. Raegan loves her baby sister so much and always wants to play with, talk to, hold her sister. Reesie is in love with her brother and her sister. She is so lucky to have an older brother who adores her. I always wanted a brother when I was growing up. Anytime Riley comes around her she laughs and smiles at him. Yesterday when I got Reesie out of the bath Raegan wanted to brush her hair. It was so sweet watching the two of them. Reese didn't mind at all that Raegan was "making her pretty." It reminded me of my baby sister. We have such a good friendship and I miss her like crazy. We would play together for hours and hours and hours. I LOVED having sisters when I was growing up. I hope that Reese and Raegan will be close friends and good sisters always.


7 comments:

Davis Gang said...

I love those pictures. Remindes me of Kir'sea and Aleigh too. Raegan will love have a baby sister always I'm sure and Reese will also love having her be there. I remember how it was growing up as kids and how close we are. I miss and love you guys everyday.

Sandy Ballard said...

So cute. I cannot wait for Isabel and Madison to start playing and being little girls together. So much fun.

Brooke said...

What cute pictures! Girls are fun. Ellee LOVES being all over Emelyn...a little too much sometimes. So, I look forward to Emelyn being able to defend herself a little more. :)

Stephanie said...

I love those pictures! They are way to cute! We sure do miss you guys!

Barb said...

Hey Marci: I don't know if you remember me - Barbara Gardner (we talked at Walmart) Your sister Rebecca was in my ward! I am so glad I found your blog! You're kids are darling! Now I can keep up with your family, and your sisters too! Happy New Year!

SJ said...

Aww, so sweet. It's great when sisters are so close. :)

Jennifer said...

Those are CUTE girls! It's so great to see your kids play together and be NICE huh? Makes up for all the time we spend telling them to stop fighting! :)

So...you should check out the thrift store...I am sure it's "hit and miss"...but I LOVE that you can trade in your kids things!

Have a good one!

I'll see ya around town! :)