Sunday, January 4, 2009

MaMa!!

My baby says Mama. It is so cute. When she wants me (which is most of the time) she will start to whine and say "mama." I love it. She is so cute and so much fun. We also just moved the toddler bed into our room. She has gotten into a bad habit of sleeping with mom and dad while we have had company here for Christmas and New Years. She hates the play pen and her crib is on the other side of the house. This is not an OK situation for mom because she wakes up I swear every hour. SO me being so smart--put the toddler bed in my room. She loves it and slept there all night. She still woke up alot but at least she was in her own bed and not mine. YEY!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute I love when they start saying "mama" and use it correctly.

Unknown said...

Awww, cute! Don't you love it when we're SMART and figure out things to make our lives easier!

Teri and Richard said...

I miss that face...so sweet

Jennifer said...

Reese is looking a TON like Reagan to me!
She's growing up too fast!

Davis Gang said...

She says Mama? These are the times that I wish I could still be there and watch as she learns new things. I miss that sooooo much. Make her say Becca next make her make her. I love her and miss her so much.

The Winns said...

She is growing up so fast!!! What a cutie!!! I won't give you my "don't start the letting them sleep with you" lecture I can see you have seen how hard it is to get them out of your bed :)