Monday, January 19, 2009

Scootn' Reesie

Reesie turned 9 months on the 17th, I know it is crazy but true. She has mastered sitting up and is now a champ. Rolling over, check, two teeth on top, check, two teeth on bottom, check, check. She has not had ANY interest in crawling....until yesterday. She just started scooting in the morning and by last night she had it down. I got a video so I will always remember the day my baby started scooting. She does it all the time now. She will be crawling before we know it. I have not really wanted that day to come. For some reason I have just wanted her to stay small and enjoy every second of that. OH WELL!!! They have to grow up sometime. She is such a joy and we all just love her so much. She sleeps good, and eats good, she is starting to get a little temper. I sometimes call her little HULK because she starts to shake and scream--it's pretty funny. She sometimes says mama and the cutest thing is she shouts for Riley. It is WAY cute. She will mimic me when I say "RILEY" she will then shout out something that sounds like Riley. She adores her brother. He can make her smile and laugh at the drop of a hat. Raegan too. She just wants to be down playing with them. I am so grateful to have such wonderful kids. I know I take it for granted sometimes--but I am truly blessed.

7 comments:

Mel's Family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO.....cute!!!!! I love her. She is such a fun baby...thanks for having her for us to play with!

SJ said...

Wow, I can't believe she's 9 months already! She's so cute -- I loved holding her that one Sunday -- so sweet and cuddly!

Becca said...

YAY Reesie!! Now she can get away when Mason attacks her!! Cant wait for friday!!

Davis Gang said...

I can't believe that she scoots, and is 9 months already there is no way she is that old. I can hardly believe it. What a doll I'm so glad she is finally getting around on her own. That just means she is healthy and growing big and strong. I love her so much, now just point her to my direction, so she can scoot her way to see me.

Jennifer said...

Reese is NOT nine months old! How did that happen?

Tairi said...

oh my gosh Marcie! I am laughing so hard. Yes, I did read your blog...always. Sorry I just never comment. I am in comfy clothes all day, my recreation clothes as we call it around here! (nacho libre)ok I am still laughing because the first thought I had was that you were telling me you have 3 boobs for Reese to bite!! hahahah thanks for the laugh

Jacob said...

Hey Sipes fam! How are things going?! We can't believe reese is already that big!
We miss you!
Love ya!
Schlinks
jkschlink@gmail.com