Saturday, January 10, 2009

Two more Teeth

Last night I was holding Reese and for some reason she tipped her head back and I saw her two top teeth have come threw. CRAZY!!! I knew they were swollen but I didn't know they were threw yet. These ones were WAAAYYY easier on her than the first two. She hasn't even been cranky. Now she has 4 total teeth.



By-the-way-Reesie LOVES the toddler bed. The last 5 nights she has slept threw the night for the first time since she has been born. YAY!!! She does awesome at nap time too. Just rolls over and goes to sleep.

5 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

That's funny- Em has only 4 teeth and she is 16 months old:)

steven may said...

Your children are beautiful. I so happy that you and Russ can enjoy them so much. Everyone will tell you that this time with them is short...it's so very true!

Take Care,
Jeri

steven may said...

Yes, "I so happy" or in other words..."I'm so happy" I'm still on the not much sleep--new grandma mode!

Jeri

Becca said...

Yay Reese!! So glad this wasnt as bad for her and you as last time!

Teri and Richard said...

huh....? what...? a toddler bed? thats nuts! lucky momma!