Tuesday, February 24, 2009

10 Months Young




My baby is 10 months old already. I really can't believe how fast the time has gone. She is such a fun baby. She is getting a little sassy. Like when she doesn't want Riley or Raegan to "bug" her she will scratch at them and holler. It's pretty funny. She is such a joy to our family. We all adore her. She knows ExAcTlY what she wants all the time. If she doesn't get it--WATCH OUT!!
Thank-you Krystal for helping me get some pictures of her. It was lots of fun. I got this dress and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute dress, cute girl, she's getting big! Is it about time to start thinking about Sipes #4?

Stephanie said...

I love the frufru dress..and she is just adorable in it. Great pictures!

Jill said...

so so so so so so so freakin' cute! She really is! And I love the flower, its as big as her head! :) Good job you two, whens the next one coming along JK!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Ok no baby #4 yet. Soon enough I'm sure. You know you all will be the first to find out:)

Sandy Ballard said...

I cannot believe that she is getting so close to her first birthday. I swear you just had her. Crazy!!! We need to get together and have a play date.

Becca said...

AWW she is so cute!! Love the dress and the flower in her hair!!

Mel's Family said...

She is just the cutest! I love her! These pictures are so cute...great job. She is so fun to play with and love on. Thanks for having her for us. XOXOXO Mel

Tairi said...

Holy cow... talking about baby #4!! She is so dang cute. I love all of the frilly girlie stuff! And her attitude that goes with it.

Davis Gang said...

Love these pictures. What a cute little ballerina. She is absolutely adorable.