Thursday, February 26, 2009

What Reese really does when we put her to BED!!


I had put Reese down for bed tonight. For some reason today she has NOT wanted to go to sleep. She has had a 1 hour nap all day. So, after I laid her down about 10 minutes later I heard her crying. I thought I would just let her cry for a bit and see if she would fall asleep. She stopped crying but then another 10 minutes later she started crying again. Again, I left her. Finally after like the fifth time hearing her--she had been in "bed" about 30 minutes now, Russ went in to get her up. This is how we found her. STANDING next to her bed. She was hollering because she had gotten up but couldn't do anything else. She was stuck there. How crazy. She is thinking she is so big latley. She will get up on her knees a little when she is crawling. The other day I caught her doing the stink-bug. She had her butt in the air and was looking threw her legs. Silly Reesie.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a big girl! So, she's in a toddler bed alredy? Graham is still in his crib. We just got a twin bed from his Uncle and put it up in his room though. We figure after we go on our trip next month we'll start thinking of moving him to the big boy bed

Stephanie said...

How cute. She is getting so big. I still can't believe you have her in a toddler bed already. Aubree is always trying to stand up to everything and even climbed one stair yesterday. I love when they grow up but hate this part. When they think they are big but it just leads to a bunch of bumps and bruises!

Davis Gang said...

Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping? Little one, little one. I love that. See if Mom notices if I'm in my bed. Oh all the other surprises she has in store.