Monday, February 16, 2009

Riley's world

Riley LOVES to take my camera and start snapping pictures. He will take like 50 pictures of totally random stuff. I didn't realize he had taken my camera until I downloaded my pictures. I think all of these pictures say alot about who Riley is. I thought I would share. He is such a funny boy. This is such a sweet picture. It's a little washed out though.

Riley LOVES his daddy. He loves it when Russ plays with him. Sometimes if Riley is having a "hard" day he just wants Russ to talk to him. I think it is really sweet.

He loves to draw, create, color, puzzles, cut, glue, make his own super hero books. He had hung pictures that he had drawn ALLL over his walls in his bedroom. He knew what each picture was. Mom finally wanted to touch-up the paint so I took them all down. Sad day for Riley.


He loves his room. These are a few pictures he took of his room.

Train pictures. He loves trains-like his daddy.


His name that mommy made for him.


Of course you can't think of Riley without thinking SuPeRhErOs. He loves any and all superheros. He dresses up as them and thinks he is one.

All of is hero's.

His sister Raegan. Most of the time these two are fighting like cats and dogs, but sometimes I will hear them playing and being so nice and sweet to each other. He loves his imagination. This is a picture I took of him this morning. I asked him who he was today and he said, "A Power Ranger." How creative huh? My hunny boy is one of a kind. He has attitude and is very stubborn-but as you can see he is a very special, wonderful boy. I LOVE YOU RILEY.

7 comments:

Becca said...

So cute! He is quite the little photographer. What a sweet little boy!!

Tairi said...

I just love when I find pics that my kids have taken! He is so cute and getting so big

Justin & Krystal said...

I love him too!! He's always entertaining me. He's such a fun boy. Today we were flying kites and he kept saying that it was "crack-a-lackin". Crazy kid!!

Mel's Family said...

I love your hunny boy too! He is quite a character...you just never know what (or who)he will be next. I remember when I first moved to AZ he was Harry Potter. He always had a magic wand and he wore those crazy glasses and carried that "magic box" around everywhere! He is a funny boy!

Unknown said...

That's too cute! It's fun to see what the little ones will take pictures of.

Jennifer said...

That's so sweet! I love it!

Davis Gang said...

He will be a little photographer when he grows up. He does a really good job too. Love the pictures of his room. Love that he takes pictures of all the things he loves. What a sweet boy I love him and miss him soooo much.