Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Raegan the ballerina

Showing me her moves.

I HAD to get a picture of the back of her because her hair was so cute that day.


Another "ballet" move.


Ready to go to ballet.



My Raegan is such a "natural" when it comes to dance. She LOVES it. She walks around the house singing and doing her ballet. So, when dance classes started I put her in a ballet, tap, jazz class. She absolutely loves it. She got to get her very own ballet shoes and tap shoes. She wears them around the house always. What a sweet, fun girl to have as the oldest girl. I always wanted to be a dancer when I was little, and I hope she always loves it and does well at it.
Riley is taking a tumbling class again. He really enjoys it. This time around he is the only boy in his class--which he wasn't so sure about. What a funny boy. I think he is well rounded--liking tumbling and being such a boy too. I love watching my kids be active and do well in different things.



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute. I just got Kadee signed up for a ballet/tap class. The city does it so it probably isn't the best but she can't wait to start. I am glad that your kids are having fun in their classes!

Becca said...

Oh she is so cute. I have been meaning to tell you the other night we were having prayers and Jarrin said please bless my girlfriend raegan to sleep good. Silly boy!! she is so adorable in her outfit.

Mel's Family said...

Maybe I can teach her all my moves to "the good ship lollipop" sometime! LOL

Davis Gang said...

She looks so cute like always. I love her and miss her sooooo.