Thursday, February 26, 2009

Funny Riley

The kids and I were at the dollar store a week or so ago. Riley saw some HULK hands. You put your hands inside and they are like boxing gloves. They make some cool noises and he has wanted a pair for a while now. We were there to buy gifts for someone else, so he knew he couldn't have them. This is what he said as he has the hands on his. "Oh mom, look at these. I have wanted a pair of these for years." I just laughed.

Well his morning he saw his remote controlled car that has been sitting on the counter charging. He sees it and says, "There's my car. I haven't played with it in years." How funny huh? What does he think "years" means. Like a really long time? LOL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love what our kids come up with, and the fact they can make us laught w/out even trying. What would we do w/out them! :)

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome! My kids always say we did that last year..when they really mean yesterday!

The Petersons said...

Aubrey does that all the time... She says "last year we went to the park" (meaning yesterday) and she says "next year we are going to the store" (meaning tomorrow). It makes me smile all the time. Kids.

Davis Gang said...

That Riley always makes me laugh. I really miss how he can make my day.