Friday, December 19, 2008

8 month big girl

I know it is impossible to believe but Reese just turned 8 months old. She is such a fun baby and OOOHHH so cute. She has been a bit grouchy due to her getting her first two bottom teeth. She rolls over like a champ and is starting to realize that if she keeps rolling in one direction she can get where she wants. She is a bit confused on the steering thing but that will come. She sits up but is a little wobbly still, but she gets better everyday. She weighs 17 pounds and eats EVERYTHING. Her favorite is rice cereal mixed with any kind of baby food. She LOVES daddy's protein shakes and bars. She is a HUGE MAMMA'S GIRL. She has to know where mommy is at all times. She holds her arms out to me whenever she sees me. It is really sweet. I love being the mom:) Dr. Dewitt says it's a sign that she is a genius, because most babies don't do that until like 11 months or so (he's so nice, I know it's just because she is very spoiled). We could not imagine our lives without her sweet spirit and feisty personality. We love you Reesie.

3 comments:

Davis Gang said...

8 months already? WOW how big she is. Rolling around and sitting up? I love her little boots. She is adorable and I just want to pick her up and kiss her til she can't take anymore kisses. I love her so much and I miss her and the kids too. Please kiss them all for me. Wish I was still there to watch her grow and roll all around!!!

Teri and Richard said...

I miss you Reesie baby!! She is such a big girl and oohhh so dang CUTE!! Hugs and kisses on your big ole 8 month old face! mmmmwwwaahhh!

Stephanie said...

How cute! I can't believe she is eight months already! I really miss you guys and am sure her and Aubree could have some fun together!