Saturday, December 13, 2008

More crafts

So, I have seen these wood letters, and have always wanted to do something with them. I made these names with scrapbook paper and ribbon and flowers. I think they turned out pretty cute. For my niece Aleigh--sshh it's for her birthday

For Raegan--obviously--I am going to do some for Riley and Reese next--I will post when they are done.

What were my three kidos doing when mommy was "BUSY" ....


They were playing bumper cars of course:) What good kids.



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

How Cute....the names and your kids! Looks like they had a lot of fun while you were crafting away!

Jill said...

so cute, you are too crafty! is there anything you can't do??? :)

Tairi said...

How cute are those?! I got your cute fam pic in the mail.(so you had the right address, sorry) You are so dang pretty. I cant believe how fast our kids grow. Little Reese is so adorable. It is freezing down here, so I cant even imagine how cold you guys must be! I really want to drive up one day and see you guys, when there is snow. How sad that I had to remind Max who Riley is by showing him pictures :(