Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Batman AKA Riley

Russ on the Razor scooter with the batman wings. He loves the scooters. So cute.

Riley asked Santa for Batman and transformers--that's what he got.
Reesie buried in her presents.

She had the most fun with the paper.

Raegan asked Santa for a computer and Barbies--that's what she got.
Riley got a computer too.
We had a great Christmas. It was fun to have Russ's sister Rochelle here with her 3 boys--Tanner, Hunter, and Mason. This was her first visit to Arizona and we hope she had a good time. The kids got what they asked for from Santa. I loved watching their faces as they opened their presents. Randal got guitar hero for the wii--which I have to say is the whole families favorite new pass time. THANKS SANTA!!!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I am glad to hear your kids got what they wanted from Santa! Guitar Hero is great we will have to get together when I am in Snowflake and play! Miss you all!

Justin & Krystal said...

SO....I think that Russ riding on the scooter, dressed as Batman was my very favorite Christmas memory this year. I had tons of fun, and all the food was FANTASTIC!! Love you all.

The Petersons said...

I laughed out loud when I saw Russ on that scooter, with the wings and all. HAHAHAHA!! Isn't that just something husbands do... playing with THE KIDS new toys??? Glad you had a good Christmas!

Davis Gang said...

Everything looks like fun and everyone looks so happy too. Maybe Russ had the most fun with all the new toys this year huh? He looks fabulous as a batman. Is that the toy he has always wanted lol. I am happy to see some pictures of Christmas morning there. Wished I was there too and miss you guys and I love you too.

The Winns said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas!!! Thanks for the card. I'm a slacker this year and didn't get any cards out! Your family is beautiful!!!
Love Jo

Brooke said...

That picture of Russ with wings is hilarious! Your kids are so cute. I sure had fun visiting with you gals in the mothers' lounge!

Teri and Richard said...

I still wish we could have been there...and I just hope that you don't get better than me at guitar hero...hehe! Miss you guys...love ya bunches! Glad you had a Merrrrry Christmas!

amanda p. said...

I love to see your house in the background of pictures. I want to come visit you guys so bad! Maybe when there is snow we can come play with you guys? You are so fun and I miss laughing at Russ's stories :)