Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Santa and putting up the TREE

On Monday night Snowflake did a big light festivity. SO for FHE we took the kids to see Santa. It was freezing and the line was so long. Both of the girls fell asleep before we got to Santa. BUT it was worth it in the end--Santa gave the kids candy:)

Reesie was NOT impressed with this weird guy trying to hold her. Gotta love this picture.

Raegan loves Santa, but she wasn't about to talk to him.

Riley had a whole list of stuff to tell him to bring for Christmas.

Then, last night we set up the Christmas tree and Christmas train. We have a fake tree this year and last year. I actually like it because my kids can't stop touching it.

Hunny Boy

Cute kids!! I love them.


Helping daddy with the train.


Watching the train for an hour.

8 comments:

The Petersons said...

So cute! I love the pic with Reese and Santa! I don't think the tree will be going up any time soon in this house. I have no where to put it at this point! Someday...... ps, love the train, does Reese leave it alone?

TJ Eich said...

My kids loved the annual Town Lighting. But that looks COLD!!

P.S. You need to come get a holiday background from my website!! :)
mysugarandspicecreations.blogspot.com

Davis Gang said...

Love the Santa pictures. My kids love to see Santa, but I don't think that they will get to this year. Wish we had a train. Fun times.

Brooke said...

Cute pictures! Our little precious Ellee wouldn't even get up on the step with Santa. She was screaming and waving her hands at him and yelling, "No! No!" It was great. I just wish we would have known that BEFORE standing in line for 2 hours. :)

Stephanie said...

How fun I can't wait to decorate for Christmas.

Davis Gang said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sugara and spice sign. It's fabulous!!!

The Winns said...

Your train looks so cool!! I always wanted a nice train for under my tree!!! I had a little cheap one but it broke and I have never replaced it!! Looks like you had a fun time!!!

Teri and Richard said...

Merry Merry Merry Christmas! looks like you guys had a great time...and I don't blame Reese...Santa can be pretty scary! xoxo