Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dance Review

Raegan is defiantly going to be a natural at dance. She loves music, singing, and dancing.

I'm dancing and I love it.

Look at me I'm a ballerina.


"I can't believe I have to be up here with all these girls"

Well, last night was the BIG dance/tumbling review. Raegan's class went first and let me tell you--she is a natural on stage. She did not mind it one bit. She did her moves wonderful, she smiled, and waved, she did not seem nervous at all. Hunny Boy on the other hand--he DOES NOT like to be in the spot light. He gets sooo nervous. He did a great job remembering all of his moves and where to go. He really likes tumbling. He just doesn't like others to watch him--can you blame him I would be peeing myself all over the stage. So, I am feeling so sad tonight because as I was watching the performance on my very nice and still brand new (I have had it for 2 years and used it that many times) video camera so I could down load it on my computer. I watched Reagan's and it was so cut--again. Then I was waiting for Riley's performance to start and it never did. I missed the whole thing. I did get some great shots of my jeans and shoes. I guess when I thougt I turned it off the first time I didn't and it kept recording--so when I went to push record for Riley I actually turned it off. HOW SAD!!! I can't believe I did that. I really wanted him to watch it to see how good he did. I thought that would give him a little extra self-esteem. I know I'm a terrible mom---Riley, I am so sorry bud, but you did do a FABULOUS job. I am so proud of them both for all the practice they did. It was so fun to watch them and be so proud of them. They will both start dance again in Jan. Raegan wants to do ballet/tap. She will LOVE that. Riley will do tumbling again. Thanks Becca and Sherry for the use of your shorts--I appreciate it:)

4 comments:

Davis Gang said...

I am glad that you found shorts for them to wear. I knew that Ragean would do good and be a natural. Riley also does good at the things he does. They both look so cute. I wished you would have posted some of Ragean's video though so I could see her. Oh well. I am proud of them for getting up there and getting it done, cause I never liked to preform, I liked to learn how to dance and sing, but when it came to performing I froze right on stage. How embarrassing. Kir'sea also loves to perform and I hope she doesn't grow out of it, cause right now she is a natural too.

Becca said...

Yay I am so glad they both did good I knew they would. I bet little miss Reagan was the cutest one up there and Riley was by far the most handsome!! Great job Guys!!

Molly Scarbrough said...

Marcie...i am so sorry it has taken be so long to reply...I am the lamest blogger alive I swear. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment!! You are wayyy too nice for real. Your kids are adorable and make my job pretty easy.

Teri and Richard said...

what a sassy frass that girl is! btw I have done the same thing with the video camera...its sooo very sad! I am sorry. I can't wait to sign Maile up for dance! hugs and love!