Monday, December 8, 2008

I need a favor!!

Riley and Raegan have their tumbling program on Dec 20. They are both supposed to wear DARK shorts. Neither of them have any and it is defiantly not the time of year to buy shorts. SO, I was wondering if any who lives close to us has any DARK shorts we could barrow just for that day???? I will take very good care of them but I need them ASAP. Raegan is a size 3T and Riley is 5T (or anything in between I can get to work). Dark blue or black would both work. If you have some that we could barrow please leave me a comment and I will contact you. THANKS everyone.

2 comments:

BenJoeM said...

My son, who is 2, wears 3T pants. He is SUPER TALL! But we live know where close.

GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU MARCIE! I think about good old BK all the time and all the fun we had in those days.

Cassie said...

Sure do if your little gal doesn't mind wearing boy shorts. May have bigger too just need to check