Wednesday, December 17, 2008

9 great years!!!


Today is our 9 year wedding anniversary. Russ and I met on a blind date on Oct. 4th, 1999. We were introduced by a mutual friend. He took me to a BYU football game. It really was love at first sight. He was like no other guy I had ever been with. He was cute, and smart and so much fun to be around. We spent everyday together. We only dated a short 2 weeks before we knew we were supposed to be together forever. Russ came home from his mission in Sept. 1999, met me in Oct., we got engaged in Nov., and were married Dec. 17, 1999. What a wonderful husband and father he is. He is my best friend and I don't know what my life would be like without him. We love spending time together, just hanging out and being with our kids. It's crazy it's been 9 years but it has been the best 9 years of my life. I LOVE YOU BABE!!!

6 comments:

Spencer and Menolly said...

man we are too much alike! I just changed my blog and used some of the same stuff you did! Ditto on the anniversary. Don't have too much fun! We miss you guys.

Stephanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow 9 years...that is soooooo long! Miss you guys!

Jill said...

so cute! you two really are a great couple, I always say the Lord knows what he is doing when he puts two people in the way of each other! Congrats on 9 years and eternity here you come!

Teri and Richard said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on 9 amazing years! I love you both! Enjoy each other...

Unknown said...

That sounds vaguely familiar, oh, yeah, because it's almost exactly like our story. I forgot how similar they are. 9 years, can you believe it!!! Congrats!!! :)

Davis Gang said...

Marcie I am so bad I didn't even relize it was your anniversary and it came and went already. I hope that it was fabulous. 9 years doesn't it feel great that you've made it this long and that you've achieved it this long? That is great Happy,Happy Anniversary if I was there I would sing to you and pop out of a big cake. Love you.