Saturday, December 6, 2008

Poor, Poor Baby

Little Reesie has been a little "under the weather." Well actually, we have all been pretty sick here for about 4 days now. I thought Reese wasn't going to get it--until she spiked a really high fever Friday night. She has been miserable since. She has a bad fever and won't eat (she only wants to nurse, and thank heavens she will do that.) The weird thing is that she doesn't have any other symptoms. Only a fever and she is so sad and grumpy. I know she has been trying to get her bottom teeth in and when I looked today--SHE HAS A TOOTH!!! It's just barely poking threw but it's there. I feel so bad for her. I don't know if she is sick or if this is from her teething. I hate it when she doesn't feel good. Anyways, she is 7 months old and got her first bottom tooth. It is on the right side.

5 comments:

Teri and Richard said...

awwee poor sweet Reesie! I can't believe she has a tooth! What a big girl..but I am so sad that she feels badly. :-( Why is it that you always get sick when you come home from Cali? no fair!!! I guess the climate change is too much! Everyone is still healthy over here..luckily!

P.S. I am SO glad that the shoes work for Raegan. My brother will be thrilled...he bought them when he lived down in L.A. and when he gave them to my little fat footed beauty they barely fit! Its great that someone gets to wear them and totally enjoy them! :-) love you guys...and miss you loads!

Becca said...

Yay Reesie for you first tooth. So sorry you dont feel good though. Mason and Jarrin are blowing kisses your way!! feel better!Mason and Jarrin have both been sick too. I really hope mason isnt getting more teeth because that would mean this will last alot longer than just not feeling good.
So i guess our guys had fun last night. Is russ more excited now for what he is getting himself into?

Unknown said...

Oh, that's so sad. I hope you all feel better soon. Congrats on the tooth, though. :) I'm glad you guys had fun in Cali, too.

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

How sad:( But hey- she is getting her teeth 7 whole months before Emerson:) Crazy huh?

Davis Gang said...

A tooth? Great! Hopefully there will be no bitting the boobie along with that tooth OUCH!!! I hope that she gets feeling better and also the rest of you too. I can't wait to see a pictures of that tooth when it finally pokes through.