Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And we're back

We got back from California Sunday night (or should I say Monday morning). We had a great time while we were there. Here are a few pictures from our fun Holiday.

Of course we made time to go to the beach. Reesie loved it so much...can you tell. This is such a sweet picture of her asleep on daddy. Beautiful Raegan--not wanting her shoes to get wet or dirty. Good luck babe.My kids absolutely love going to the beach. It is a favorite of ours when we visit grandma.

This was Reese's first time at the beach. I hope she remembers it:)We saw sea lions. They were sleeping. It was really cool.We ate, and ate, and ate. We ate so much we couldn't keep our eyes open.We went shopping--another favorite. They have outlet stores very close to grandma's house. Here is Reese shopping. We didn't buy this hat--but mommy wanted too.This is when we went to Avila Farm. It is a petting farm. It is really fun. They have animals, gift shops, and an ice cream shop.
Last but not least we saw LOTS, and LOTS of cousins. This is just a small handful that was there. Willie, Thomas, Riley, Tanner, and Raegan. The boys out numbered the girls. There was in total 17 cousins--WOW. What is scarier is 14 of those were under the age of 5--YIKES!!! Grandma's house was very LOUD!!!
On Sunday we got to go to church and Russel gave baby Sawyer a very special blessing. We love our family and the time we get to spend with them. See you all next time.

4 comments:

Becca said...

yay glad you are back. i have missed your posts. That is alot of kids under the age of five wow!! Sounds like you guys had fun.

SJ said...

Loved the beach pictures, so gorgeous. I can see why you might need a vacation from your vacation -- that's alot of kids under age 5 - yikes! Glad you're back safe and sound :)

Davis Gang said...

I'm glad that you guys got back safely and that you had a good time. I wish I was at the beach instead of the same old that we do every year. I need a change, change of seenerie and change of life. I'm glad that you had fun. Kids look like they've grown tons. Give them a kiss and a hug for me. Love and miss you tons.

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I miss the beach. I really want to take my kids to it sometime!