Friday, December 12, 2008

Gingerbread man and new hats

I got the girls new hats because it is FREEZING here right now. Raegan loves her hat and wore it all around the house. As you can see in the pictures below. Reese on the other hand....didn't NOT like her new hat. "Take it off, take it off now."

Poor baby.

I like the hat just barely sitting on the top of her head. In this picture Raegan is rubbing the frosting into her hands like lotion. She will use ANYTHING as lotion.



Gingy all done. Riley is so smart he thought to put vanilla wafers (which were just sitting on the table) for Gingy's mouth. What a good idea. I think it is cute.


The kids love to do gingerbread men. I think they like eating the candy the most. Great job kids:0

2 comments:

Justin & Krystal said...

This picture of "Gingy" looks way better than the shape I saw her in yesterday. I knew she must have had 2 arms and a head at some point in her life. hahaha....Love you all!

Sandy Ballard said...

The whole lotion thing, Isabel does that with anything that is white. I wonder if its a girl thing???